MISHRIF Oil Field,
West Qurna-2, Basrah, Iraq
TA’AZ GROUP (https://taazgroup.com/) - Lukoil Mid-East Limited (https://mideast.lukoil.com/en)
Participation in project: from 07.2018 till 10.2018
By the contract with TA’AZ security group for the maintenance of LukOil’s Integrated Security System in West Qurna Phase 2 oilfield, Includes all objects in West Qurna-2.
The contract Include:
- Development of project documentation for the modernization of technical security systems on existing objects and for construction technical security systems at new facilities of West Qurna-2.
- Service and maintenance of all installed technical safety systems in the field in the work schedule 24/7.
- Expansion and improvement of the already installed technical security systems, installation of additional equipment, configuration of the various scripts and operating scenarios.
- Improving the fault tolerance of main systems.
- Operation and maintenance of Public Address & General Alarm system.
- Maintenance of uninterruptible power supplies, autonomous power systems and solar panels.
- Improving the management of technical security systems and optimization of operator workplaces.
The security system includes such systems as:
video surveillance system (Bosch, AXIS),
access control system (Bosch, KABA),
perimeter intruders detection system (LB Group),
security radars (Elvees), X-ray baggage scanners (Smith detection),
Walk-Through Metal Detectors (Garrett),
Public Address & General Alarm system (Industronic, Bosch),
Uninterruptible power supplies, and solar panels (APC, Simens)