MISHRIF Oil Field,
West Qurna-2, Basrah,
SORROR Alnathereen Co.(http://sorrorcompany.com/) and Lukoil Mid-East Limited (https://mideast.lukoil.com/en)
Participation in project: from 10.2018 to the present time
By the contract with Sorror company for the maintenance of LukOil’s Integrated Security System in West Qurna Phase 2 oilfield, Includes all objects in West Qurna-2.
The contract Include:
- Service and maintenance of all installed technical safety systems in the field in the work schedule 24/7.
- Updating existing on-site software by systems.
- Technical supervision and commissioning of new systems and facilities at Oil Field.
- Project documentation development for expantion of existing systems and construction of technical security systems at new facilities of Oil Field.
- Expansion and improvement of the already installed technical security systems, installation of additional equipment, configuration of the various scripts and operating scenarios.
- Improving the fault tolerance of main systems.
- Integration two Public Address & General Alarm system Industronic and Bosch between themselves.
- Maintenance of uninterruptible power supplies.
- Improving the management of technical security systems and optimization of operator workplaces.
- Conduct training for operators on the use of video surveillance and access control systems.
- Conduct training on the use of X-ray baggage scanners for security guards.
The security system includes such systems as:
video surveillance system (Bosch, AXIS),
access control system (Bosch, HID, KABA),
perimeter intruders detection system (LB Group),
security radars (Elvees),
X-ray baggage scanners (Smith detection),
Walk-Through Metal Detectors (Garrett),
Public Address & General Alarm system (Industronic, Bosch),
Uninterruptible power supplies, and solar panels (APC, Simens)